The vascular injury treatment market studied is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 6.3%, during the forecast period. The rising occurrences of vascular casualties are amongst the critical factors in the development of the worldwide market for vascular injury treatment. Less than 80 percent of cases of vascular injury is most commonly caused by penetrating trauma in the U.S. peripheral vascular injuries, which is due to increased use of endovascular interventions for medical and diagnostic purposes.
REQUEST A SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT @ HTTPS://WWW.ORBISRESEARCH.COM/CONTACTS/REQUEST-SAMPLE/4311704
Approximately 30% of vascular casualties are minimal-energy injuries (stab wounds and others) whereas high-energy injuries account for over 50% of vascular injuries. The rise in injuries owing to the increase in road casualties, sports injuries, wounds, and brutality further drives the market for the treatment of vascular injury. High school athletes alone account for 2 million incidents, 50,000 visits to the doctor, and 30,000 hospital admissions in the U.S. each year, as per the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), which in turn, is further boosting the vascular injury treatment market.
Scope of the Report
Vascular surgery is the intervention of venous, lymphatic systems, and arterial (excluding coronary arteries and intracranial) conditions of diagnosed patients. Patients seeking vascular surgery suffer from several common vascular diseases, such as lymphatic conditions, varicose veins, intermittent claudication, thoracic outlet syndrome, hyperhidrosis, artery malformations, and others.
Key Market Trends
Bypass Graft segment is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share in the Vascular Injury Treatment Market
– Dominant share is retained by the bypass graft segment owing to the attributes such as high incidence rates and health complications associated with vascular diseases. Stroke, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), peripheral artery disease (PAD), carotid artery disease (CAD), abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), pulmonary embolism, critical limb ischemia (CLI), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), varicose veins, and chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) are the most severe vascular disorders which is also responsible for boosting the market growth during the forecast period.
– As per the Vascular Cures, 78 million Americans have the most common form of vascular disease, high blood pressure. As per the National Institutes of Health (NIH), about 14 million men and women across the country are affected by coronary heart disease. It is most common in people over 65 years old. The disease is caused by a waxy substance called a plaque that accumulates blood to the heart muscle within the arteries. The bypass graft is the most common treatment for a vascular injury to improve poor blood flow to the heart. This surgery could reduce the risk of severe complications for individuals with obstructive coronary artery disease, a form of heart disease ischemic. Thus, the demand for bypass graft is increasing and will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America is expected to maintain its supremacy in the overall vascular injury treatment market, throughout the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of vascular diseases is the major factor expected to drive the overall growth of the market, during the forecast period. Furthermore, there is a rise in geriatric population in the United States, which is expected to create more opportunities for the peripheral vascular treatment market in the region. According to the estimates of the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 8.5 million people in the United States suffer from peripheral artery diseases, which includes 12%-20% of individuals older than age 60 are also some of the main factors ensuring the dominance of the region.
The vascular injury treatment market is highly competitive and consists of a few major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players are currently dominating the market. And some prominent players are vigorously making collaborations and offering new treatment options with the other companies to consolidate their market positions across the globe. Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market are Cleveland Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital, Heidelberg University Hospital, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, and Mayo Clinic Health System.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
– Cleveland Clinic
– Massachusetts General Hospital
– Heidelberg University Hospital
– Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
– Mayo Clinic Health System
– Tenet Healthcare
– Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
– Universal Health Services, Inc.
– Mediclinic International
– CHSPSC, LLC
MAKE AN ENQUIRY OF THIS REPORT @ HTTPS://WWW.ORBISRESEARCH.COM/CONTACTS/ENQUIRY-BEFORE-BUYING/4311704
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Incidence of Vascular Surgeries
4.2.2 Advancement in Technology
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Side Effects Associated with the Treatment
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Treatment
5.1.1 Patch Angioplasty
5.1.2 Lateral Arteriorrhaphy/ Venorrhaphy
5.1.3 Bypass Graft
5.1.5 Extraanatomic Bypass
5.2 By Injury
5.2.2 Contusion/Intimal Flap
5.2.5 Aneurysm and Pseudoaneurysm
5.2.6 Arteriovenous (AV) Fistula
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
Place a purchase order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/4311704
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199 ; +91 895 659 5155